Getting you up and riding is the focus of this course. Essential board skills are covered and the use of jetski assisted upwind lifts can be added when you are ready which will give you the long downwind pratice runs that entry level riders need to dial in their riding skills. This course can also be specially tailored to suit your needs or refresh previous skills such as water relaunching, self-rescue or equipment tuning issues. Just pay your full lesson deposit in advance to get on the scheduling calendar to reserve a spot to train with our team today.... See Details Below.
Intermediate / Independent
Includes all kiting equipment & transportation to/from Jetty Island. 4/3 wetsuit required (Contact School Manager for rental suits $20). Lesson time is hourly, and Jetksi support can be added for additional $20 / hour
- All Equipment Included exept wetsuit - Rental Wetsuits for $20
- Course available everyday April - Aug (by appointment, weather depending).
- Jetski support can be added at $20 / hour
- Instructional spots & meet times are posted by instructors on ourOnline Training Calendar . Students who have paid full lesson deposit in advance can reserve spots that read OPEN by contacting school manager with the spot that would fit your schedule. Allowed up to 2 spots reserved at one time.
- Also follow the Jeffrocast, which will update you on Weather and School
- Jetty Island Trainings meet at the 10th St. Jetty Island boat launch typically between 1-2pm for equipment issue and transport. Your instructor or school manager will be in contact with you to confirm meeting time and make the Final Call the evening before by 8:30pm and update you via email. Look for our Red jet skis moored at the new lower docks to the left of the boat launch in the same parking lot. Map $3 Parking Fee
Skills Covered (IKO Level 2G,H,I / Level 3J,K,L,M,N):
- Body dragging with the board / Board handling skills
- Water starts / Short runs / Riding upwind
- Review of past or previous skills(Launch/ Water Launch/ Self Rescue)
What to bring:
- Come prepared to be outside for that day’s weather conditions.
- Suggested: Sweater, raincoat, sunscreen, hat, food & water, meds.
- 4/3 wetsuit (required).
- Cash Tip for your instructor if you had a good experience!
Student release of liability:
Download and sign before course, bring to your instructor.